Within the complex:
- Hanley Seniors who are responsible for their own facilities
- the Hanley Curling Rink which has their own board
- the Town of Hanley Office
- the R.M. of Rosedale
- Home Care Nurse's Office
- Chiropractor/Health Services Office
The Hall has for rent a large hall (auditorium) providing seating for 350 with a stage area, a clubroom (with seating for 60) with a built in bar area, a kitchen area and a lobby area that is available for small meetings and washroom facilities. During the off season, the Hall Board also rents the curling rink area for weddings, trade shows, etc.
The Hanley Centennial Hall Committee looks after the day to day operation of the Hall Complex. The board looks after the rental of the individual locations within the hall, the payment of utilities to keep the hall running, maintenance and the hiring of care-taking staff.
The current executive of the Hanley Centennial Hall Committee are:
- President: Ken Froese
- Treasurer: Andrea Batchelor
- Secretary: Darice Carlson