Animal Control

Posted on by

Town of Hanley – Animal Control

Animal Control Officer – Vacant

Every owner of a cat or dog shall obtain an appropriate license for the cat or dog from the administrator of the Town before February 1 in each year. ALL licenses expire December 31 of that year.

Licenses are $25 per animal

The Animal Control Officer is not responsible for dealing with wildlife. To report concerns about nuisance wildlife, contact the Ministry of Environment at 1-800-567-4224 or by email at

See: Wildlife Issues – Protecting Your Property