Town of Hanley – Animal Control
Animal Control Officer – Vacant
Every owner of a cat or dog shall obtain an appropriate license for the cat or dog from the administrator of the Town before February 1 in each year. ALL licenses expire December 31 of that year.
Licenses are $25 per animal
- Animal Control Bylaw 2020
- Animal Control Amend Schedules F, J, L
- Amend Animal Control – Voluntary Payment Bylaw
- Amend Animal Control ACO Hours
- Animal Control Amendment – Offenses
The Animal Control Officer is not responsible for dealing with wildlife. To report concerns about nuisance wildlife, contact the Ministry of Environment at 1-800-567-4224 or by email at email@example.com.