Hanley Housing Program
The Hanley Housing Authority, on behalf of Saskatchewan Housing Corporation, offers the Social Housing Program. This program is designed to ensure that safe, adequate housing is available to those who could not otherwise afford it. Our tenants benefit from a safe place to call home, a community they can enjoy and peace of mind.
General Requirements for Housing
- Applicants must meet income and asset limit requirements to be eligible for the Social Housing Programs.
- All applicants are required to complete an application form and provide verification of income and assets, as requested.
- Applicants who do not meet requirements for the social housing program may be eligible for other programs.
- Applications are reviewed for eligibility and approved by the housing authority board of directors.
- We utilize a point score system that considers adequacy, suitability and affordability when determining the priority of need.
- Once approved, units are allocated upon availability on a priority based, point score system.
- Senior Social housing rent is based on income – 30% of gross household income, collected via per-authorized payment.
- Units are smoke free – No smoking in the units by tenants or guests
- Senior Housing tenants are responsible for obtaining and paying for their own power. Heat, water/sewer/garbage pick-up and grounds keeping are included in the rent.
Any questions related to the Hanley Housing Authority should first be directed to the manager.
All requested income information and previous landlord references must be included or application will not be processed.
1 bedroom units with 4 appliances (fridge, stove, washer, dryer)
Contact Manager at 306-713-4545